Thursday, November 15, 2007

Welcome to Iris' Idea File!

Hello! My name is Iris Jones and I'm the Library Consultant for the Southeast Kansas Library System. The librarians I work with are some of the most creative people I know. They come up with innovate ways to serve their patrons all the time. When I see what one library is doing, I want to share the idea with others, but there isn't always space in our newsletter to give the topic full justice. Ta da! Enter Iris' Idea File. I plan to post those neat ideas here so we can all share them.

If you have an idea to share with others, please drop me an e-mail and I'll post it here, too. My work e-mail address is ijones@sekls.org.

At some point this blog may migrate to a different address. Joe T., the SEKLS Technology Consultant, is reworking the SEKLS website. We want to connect this blog to it in some fashion. When that happens, I'll share the new address with readers. The present SEKLS website is www.sekls.org.

No comments: